Macadamia & Cranberry Muesli Muffins
Wholesome & naturally sweetened
2 ¾ cups Natural Muesli Macadamia Cranberry
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup Greek yoghurt (or coconut if dairy-free)
4 eggs, lightly beaten
60 ml Premium Macadamia Oil
2 tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 bananas, mashed
1 cup almond flour
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Line 12 muffin tins with muffin cups.
- Combine muesli, baking powder, cinnamon, yoghurt, eggs, oil, honey and vanilla in a bowl and soak for 10 minutes.
- Mash bananas and mix through soaked mixture mixture.
- Add almond meal and mix through to form a muffin batter (do not over mix).
- Spoon the mixture into lined muffin tins and sprinkle with a little extra muesli.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until muffins are cooked through (use a skewer to test).
- Cool in muffin tray for 5 minutes, then move muffins to a wire rack to cool completely.