Muesli Frozen Yoghurt Ice Pops
Makes: around 8 pops
Prep time: 10 minutes plus at least 4 hours freezing time
For the Muesli Frozen Yoghurt
- 4 cups unsweetened natural Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup full cream milk
- ¼ cup double cream
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Brookfarm toasted cranberry muesli
To make the Muesli Frozen Yoghurt
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yoghurt, milk, double cream and vanilla extract.
- Add muesli and mix until well combined.
- Divide yoghurt mixture between 8 ice cream pop moulds. Put a paddle pop stick in each and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours to set.
- To serve, remove individual paddle pops from their moulds and enjoy.