Grilled Wild Salmon with a Lemon Myrtle Macadamia Dressing
Recipe courtesy of Sally James – award winning San Francisco based Australian chef
- 1/4 cup Brookfarm Lemon Myrtle Infused Macadamia Oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- Fresh corn cut from 2 ears corn
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/ 2 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/ 4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 4 fillets salmon, bones removed
- Combine 2 tablespoons of the oil with the vinegar and wine and whisk together. Set aside.
- Heat 1-2 teaspoons of the oil in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the salmon and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until a little under medium rare.
- Transfer to a plate and keep warm in a low oven.
- Add remaining oil to pan and saute the corn, onions and bell peppers for 2-3 minutes or until just tender.
- Add the mint and remove from heat.
- Place the hot corn salad on plates, top with the salmon and spoon over the dressing.
- Serve with crusty bread to scoop up the dressing.